1. Make a tent or explore the world: Camping and exploring indoors is just as fun as the outdoors!
2. Watch a movie: Check out these top 10 rainy day movie suggestions!
3. Read books: Rainy day books!
4. Make some delicious hot chocolate. Nowadays they have different flavored marshmallows to try out.
5. Make microwave smores!
6. This is a great time to pull out Mr. Bubbles for an awesome Bubble Bath!
7. Create a Scavenger Hunt:
Here are some ideas for clues!
8. Bust out the coloring books, drawing paper and crayons! Time for your own little Picasso to create their own masterpiece.
9. Ice Painting! Here’s how to do it.
10. Last but not least, just watching the rain and making up rainy day songs like the kids sing at Kiddy Tyme: