Hope you and your kids had a great summer vacation or enjoyed yourselves at Camp Yodie this summer!
Well, it’s that time again. Our first day of school in the fall season. Here are just a few reminders for you and your kids:
Classes begin promptly at 9AM—please don’t be late. We don’t want our kids to miss out on all our acadamic activities and learning.
Please make sure that your child has the following items AT ALL TIMES. (make sure everything is labeled with their first and last name.)
- crib-sized blanket
- crib sheet
- pillow case (without a pillow)
- lunch (no frozen foods please)
- all foods must be ready for warming up.
- all containers should be labeled with first and last name.
- everything must be labeled in a labled lunch box as well.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We are looking forward to a great 2011-2012 school year!